- 4 Slices Multi-Grain or Whole Grain Bread-toasted
- 2 Cups Arugula or any favorite salad green
- ½ Small Red Onion-sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar-or substitute any favorite vinegar
- 4 Slices Smoked or Cured Salmon
- 2 Hard Cooked Eggs-peeled and sliced
Lay out the toasted bread on each of four serving plates. Toss the arugula, red onion, and vinegar in a bowl, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Top each slice of bread with the arugula mixture. Top with a thin slice of smoked salmon. Top each sandwich with ½ of a hard cooked egg.