This recipe make six to eight portions.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ Tsp. cayenne
- ½ Tsp. brown sugar
- Wash the potatoes and place on a cutting board.
- Cut the potatoes into ½-inch to ¾-inch fries and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with the kosher salt, olive oil, cayenne and brown sugar.
- Place onto two cookie sheets, in a single layer.
- Place in to a pre-heated 450 degree oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes and take a metal spatula and mix the fries.
- Put them back into the oven for 15 more minutes or until brown and crispy.