- 3 Cups Cubed Sweet Potatoes- ¾” pieces
- 1 Cup Diced Apples- ¾” pieces
- ¼ Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Puree
- 1 ½ Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºf.
- Combine the cubed squash and apples in a large bowl. Add the oil, sugar and chipotle puree. Toss well to evenly coat the sweet potatoes.
- Lay the mixture out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are barely tender. Transfer the sweet potatoes mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the melted butter, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay an even mixture of breadcrumbs over the roasted sweet potatoes. Refrigerate until needed or place in the 400ºf oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are hot and the topping is evenly golden brown. Enjoy!
This recipe serves four.
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.