This recipe makes four to six portions.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 to 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok and add the sliced onions. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Next, add the cauliflower florets and a pinch of the salt. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in a tablespoon or two of water and stir every once on a while until light browned, about two to three minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and a bit more salt and water. Stir well to mix it all in.
- Now cook over medium heat, adding water as needed to cook until lightly browned and still a bit crisp.
- Add the lemon juice and a bit more salted if needed.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.