- 1 Lb. Dry pasta, any favorite shape
- 1 gallon Salted water for boiling pasta
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, washed, dried and cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 1 cup shredded radicchio
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring the salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook, stirring until your desired tenderness.
- While pasta is boiling, heat a saute pan on high heat. Add the olive oil, onions, and mushrooms. Cook for about 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook 20 seconds.
- Add the arugula and radicchio. Toss to wilt. Add the cooked, drained pasta. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add more olive oil as necessary. Enjoy!