- 1/2 cup Spanish paprika
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons ground peppercorn mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon pink curing salt
Mix all in a bowl and store in an air-tight container.
Method: Cure 1 duck breast with approx. 2 tablespoons of pastrami rub for 48 hours refrigerated, uncovered. Smoke fat side up with soaked mesquite wood chips until internal temperature reads 140 F, then serve or cool completely before slicing thin to serve.