Ingredients (Serve four)
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Flour Tortillas-8” round
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Cooked Pumpkin or Winter Squash
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves-loosely packed
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts-sliced thinly
- Preheat a griddle to 400 °F.
- Place two tortillas at a time on the hot griddle.
- Brush the top side of each tortilla with a thin coating of the olive oil .
- Let heat up for about 30 seconds to help melt the cheese easier.
- Flip one tortilla over and place about 2 Tbsp of the cheese over that tortilla.
- Carefully spread 1/4 of the pumpkin, cilantro, and grilled chicken on top, finishing with another 2 Tbsp of of the cheese.
- Top with the second tortilla, with the oil side facing up. When the bottom is golden, carefully flip over and cook that side until golden. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and arrange on a serving plate. Serve with a green salad and enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.com