This recipe makes about 5 to 6 cups.
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chicken breast, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 4 dashes of hot sauce
- 2 cups of small pasta, cooked in boiling salted water
- Chopped scallions optional garnish
- Pour the chicken broth and the tomato sauce into a soup pot and place on the stove over high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Turn down the burner to keep a steady simmer and add the chopped tomato and chopped chicken.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then season with the honey, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Add the cooked pasta and serve hot in bowls.
- Garnish with chopped scallion.