Ingredients (Makes about 1 quart)
- 1/2 Cup sugar syrup (see instructions below)
- 2 Cups pomegranate Juice - “POM”
- 3/4 Cup cold filtered water
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and add 1 cup of granulated sugar. Stir to dissolve and return to a boil. Cool and reserve. There will be extra left over to sweeten iced tea, lemonade, etc.
- In a bowl, combine the pomegranate juice, sugar syrup, water and lemon juice. Stir to fully combine.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturers instructions. Serve in margarita glasses and garnish with a crisp cookie, pomegranate seeds, fresh mint, fresh lemon. Enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.com