This recipe makes six servings.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Place squash pieces in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the salt, olive oil, curry powder, paprika and honey.
- Place on a baking dish and put in a preheated 400-degree oven.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes, or until squash is lightly browned and soft.
- Place back into the same bowl you mixed it in, and with a large kitchen spoon, mash with the chicken broth. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt. Serve