- 1 Spaghetti Squash-smaller size split in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Fresh Thyme-chopped
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place spaghetti squash cut side down in baking dish, add about ¼ inch of water to pan to help steam. Cover pan tightly with foil and roast in oven for about an hour or until a paring knife will insert easily into the squash. Remove from oven, flip squash over and allow to cool a few minutes. Using a small spoon, gently remove the squash strands from the skin and fluff up to loosen and separate the noodles.
- While the squash is still hot, stir in the butter, honey, thyme, seasoning to taste with salt and black pepper. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.