This recipe serves four.
- ¼ Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Watermelon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Canola or Olive Oil
- 2 ½ Cups Salad Greens-any favorite variety
- ¼ Cup Onion-very thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Grated Asiago Cheese
- 2 Cups Diced Watermelon
- ½ Cup Roasted Peanuts-crushed lightly
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- To prepare dressing, whisk together the vinegar, honey, and mustard. While whisking, gradually drizzle in the watermelon juice and canola oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- When ready to serve salad, toss the dressing with the salad greens, onions and asiago cheese. Divide onto four serving plates and garnish with the diced watermelon, peanuts, and a more grated cheese. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page here.