- 4 Beets-medium size, tops removed, washed
- ¼ Cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Salad Greens-any favorite variety, washed, spin dried
- 2 Apples-diced into ½” pieces, skin on
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 400º. Place the washed beets in a well sealed foil package, place on cookie sheet and roast in the oven for about an hour or until tender. Let cool, peel, and slice the beets to your desired thickness.
To make dressing, whisk together the vinegar and mustard. Gradually drizzle in the olive oil while whisking until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
To plate salad, toss the salad greens and diced apples with enough of the dressing to evenly coat. Divide the greens among four salad plates. Sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese and top with the roasted beets. Enjoy!