- 1 Cup Cucumber-peeled, seeded, ¼” diced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion-finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Mint-chopped
- 2 tsp. Fresh Garlic-minced finely
- 1/3 Cup Plain Yogurt-drained of excess water
- 4 Salmon Fillets-4 oz. , boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable or Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400° f. Prepare cucumber sauce by mixing together the cucumber, red onion, mint, garlic,and yogurt. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Heat saute pan over medium high heat. Pat salmon fillets dry with a paper towel and season both sides salt and pepper. Add oil to pan and place salmon portions in pan, cook for about 2 minutes or until browned and slightly crusty. Flip over, and cook one minute. Transfer fish to a sheet pan and place in oven for about 6 minutes or until fish is just cooked, or until a thermometer reads 145° F. Serve salmon with the cucumber sauce. Enjoy!