This recipe makes four salads.
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs, tossed with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon dry oregano and toasted in the oven for six minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ½ cup favorite Italian dressing
- I head romaine lettuce, shredded, washed and spun dry
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the diced cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, basil, toasted seasoned bread crumbs and Italian dressing.
- Mix well and let sit for five minutes.
- Place shredded romaine into four chilled bowls. Top with the tomato mix and serve.