This recipe serves four.
- 2 Cups Potato Skin Peelings- (peel potatoes thickly so skins have some potato)
- 4 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 ½ Cups Thinly Sliced White Onion
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers- sliced thinly
- ¾ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° f. Toss the potato skins with the canola oil, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Spread out into a shallow single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden. If some of the skins at the edges of the pan brown quicker, stir to even out the cooking.
- Transfer into a baking dish or cast iron skillet. Stir in the onion and jalapenos and place back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Top with the shredded cheese and bake for another 5 minutes to melt and brown if desired. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.