- 1/2 Lb. snow peas-stems and strings removed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint-cut into fine strips
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- To taste salt and black pepper
Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and separately blanch (about 10 seconds) the snow peas and carrots. Cool off quickly by shocking in ice water, drain and pat dry.
Combine the snow peas, radish, carrots, onions, and mint in a bowl.
In a shaker bottle combine the vinegar, mustard and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Shake very well and reserve. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat everything evenly. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe serves four people.
You can visit Chef Jamie's Facebook page here.