- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Onioins-thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Sweet Chile Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Lb. Cooked Turkey Meat-cut into thin strips
- 8 . Lettuce Leaves-bibb, romaine, etc., washed, dried
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Asian Rice
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 4 Tbsp. Cilantro Leaves-rough chopped or torn
- For Garnish Lime Wedges
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and the onions. Cook for 2 minutes, but do not brown. Add the sweet chile sauce and vinegar, whisk until smooth. Add the turkey, stir to coat with the sauce and to heat through.
- To assemble, lay the lettuce leaves out. Divide the rice and shredded carrots among the leaves. Top with the hot turkey mixture and roll up and enjoy served with lime wedges.