Try this healthy option to kick up your salad.
- 1 pound cleaned spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
Place the cleaned spinach in a large bowl. Top with the grape tomato halves, sliced red onion, chopped egg, and cheddar cheese. Then in a small mixing bowl combine the red wine vinegar, olive oil, chopped garlic, kosher salt and the honey. Mix well and drizzle over the salad. Toss well and serve.