- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Orange Zest
- 1/2 Cup Canola or Olive Oil
- 2 ½ Cups Salad Greens-any favorite variety
- 1 Cup Green Beans or Asparagus-cut into 2” pieces, cooked crisply , chilled
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion-thinly sliced
- 2 Oranges-cut into segments-(can use extra juice for dressing)
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- To prepare dressing, whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, and mustard. While whisking, gradually drizzle in the canola oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- When ready to serve salad, toss the dressing with the salad greens and cooked green beans or asparagus. Divide onto four serving plates and garnish each with an equal amount of the red onion, and orange segments. Enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.edu