- 4 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 20 Shrimp - 21 to 25 size, peeled and de-veined
- 3/4 Cup onions - thinly sliced
- 3 Cups Savoy cabbage - shredded
- 1 Cup broccoli florets
- 1 Cup carrots - shredded
- 3/4 Cup sweet chile sauce
- 4 Oz. rice noodles - soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, drained
- Heat a saute pan or wok on medium high heat.
- Add vegetable oil to pan and add the shrimp, cooking for about 1 minute on each side. Remove the shrimp from the pan and add the onions, cabbage and broccoli.
- Cook over high heat tossing to evenly wilt, for about 2 minutes. Add the water and cover and allow to steam for about 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and allow any remaining moisture to evaporate. Add the carrots and sweet chile sauce.
- Bring to a boil and return the shrimp to the pan. Add the vinegar.Add the noodles and toss to evenly coat and reheat.
- Serve with rice, scallions, and crispy Asian noodles. Enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.com