- 1/2 Lb. Cream Cheese-softened
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 24 Cucumber Slices-about ¼” thick
- 12 Shrimp 31-40 size, cooked and each sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Chile Sauce
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve.
Lay out the cucumber slices on a serving platter. Top each slice with a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Toss the shrimp with the sweet chile sauce. Top each cucumber slice with a piece of cooked sliced shrimp. Garnish with a fresh cilantro leaf. Enjoy!