- 2 pints of grape tomatoes cut in half. We used 1 pint yellow and 1 pint red
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 can of whole hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 cup of pimento stuffed green olives
- 1 package of sliced prosciutto, about 3 ounces chopped
- 1 cup of chopped asparagus
- ¼ cup of chopped basil
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the halved grape tomatoes, chopped artichokes, chopped hearts of palm, olives, chopped prosciutto, chopped asparagus and basil.
- Then mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, honey and black pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt, honey, and black pepper if needed.