- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup cherry sized mozzarella balls cut in half
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped cooked and chilled green beans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon large ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a large mixing bowl toss together the red cherry tomato halves, yellow tomato halves, mozzarella, chopped cucumber, and blanched green beans.
Next add the sliced basil leaves, salt, black pepper, balsamic and extra-virgin olive oil.
Mix well and taste.
Adjust seasoning if needed with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately with crusty bread and chilled white wine.