- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- ¾ cups cooked vegetables
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat a non stick 10 inch sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add the oil and toss in the chopped turkey. Sear turkey for 1 minute then add the cooked vegetables.
- Next whip together the eggs, kosher salt, and Tabasco. Pour the eggs into the pan and mix until eggs are set. Clean the edge of the pan with a rubber spatula or kitchen towel.
- Top with cheddar cheese, place in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts and egg start to puff. Transfer to serving plate and cut into six wedges.