This recipe serves four or more.
- 1 Lb. Yukon Gold Potatoes-peeled, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Cups Wild Garlic Mustard Green Leaves-packed, can substitute other greens
- 6 Garlic Cloves-crushed
- 1 Lemon-juiced
- ¾ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Place the potatoes in a pot, add enough cold water to barely cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until very tender. In the last minute of cooking, add the greens cooking just 10 seconds to wilt. Drain and mash, let cool to warm room temperature.
- Place the potatoes, garlic, lemon and olive oil in a food processor. Process until very smooth. Thin the consistency with water as needed to make a dip consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita chips, fresh vegetables or use as a sandwich spread. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.