- ½ lb. rice noodles, soak in warm water 20 minutes, drain
- ½ cup carrots, sliced thinly
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Asian cabbage, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, any mix of mint, cilantro and basil
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts
Bring a pot of water to a boil and separately cook the carrots, snow peas and broccoli florets for about 30 seconds and cool in ice water to keep vegetables crunchy. Drain and reserve.
Heat a saute pan on high heat, add the vegetable oil and quickly stir fry the celery and cabbage for about one minute. Spread it out onto a cookie sheet to cool.
In a large bowl, combine noodles with all the vegetables and herbs and toss with the sweet chili sauce. Garnish with the scallions and peanuts.