- ½ lb. rice noodles, soak in warm water 20 minutes, drain
- ½ cup carrots, sliced thinly
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Asian cabbage, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, any mix of mint, cilantro and basil
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts
Bring a pot of water to a boil and separately cook the carrots, snow peas and broccoli florets for about 30 seconds and cool in ice water to keep vegetables crunchy. Drain and reserve.
As Seen On
Heat a saute pan on high heat, add the vegetable oil and quickly stir fry the celery and cabbage for about one minute. Spread it out onto a cookie sheet to cool.
In a large bowl, combine noodles with all the vegetables and herbs and toss with the sweet chili sauce. Garnish with the scallions and peanuts.