- 2 Hard Rolls, or 2 Cups French Bread-cut into 1” pieces
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- ¾ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Relish
- 1 Head Romaine or Green Leaf Lettuce-cut into 1” pieces, washed, spin dried
- 1 Red Onion-sliced very thinly
- 4 American Cheese Slices-cut into julienne strips
- ½ Cup Grape Tomatoes-cut in half
- 6 Bacon Slices-cooked and diced ¾”
- 2 Grilled Hamburgers-cut into 1” pieces
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 400ºf. Prepare the croutons by drizzling the olive oil over the bread cubes, and tossing with the sesame seeds and seasoning to taste with salt and black pepper. Lay out in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes or until golden. Reserve.
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, and relish, seasoning to taste with salt and black pepper. If dressing is too thick, whisk in a small amount of water until your desired consistency is reached. Reserve to dress salad.
To assemble salad, arrange the salad greens on four plates. Garnish with the sliced red onion, tomatoes, cheese, croutons, bacon, and chopped up hamburgers. Drizzle as desired with the dressing and enjoy!