- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups salad greens, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled until 165°F internal temperature, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, cut into wedges
- 1 cup orange segments
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the vinegar, mustard and honey until smooth. Gradually drizzle in the oil while whisking until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
As Seen On
Place the salad greens and strawberries in separate bowls. Drizzle most of the dressing over the greens and the remaining over the strawberries. Toss gently to coat.
Divide salad onto four serving plates and garnish with the sliced chicken breast, strawberries, orange segments and pine nuts.