This recipe makes four baked eggs.
- 4 eggs
- 6 strips of bacon, fired and chopped
- 2 small onions, sliced and sautéed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- Pan spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Take four ovenproof ramekins and spray them well with the pan spray.
- On the bottom of each ramekin, divide the cooked chopped bacon, cooked onions and diced tomatoes. Then crack each egg on top of the bacon and vegetables.
- Top with the cheddar, then the parmesan cheese.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Flip each egg onto a plate and serve.