Quick Sautéed Chicken Breasts with a Red Grape- Balsamic Glaze
- 4 Chicken Breasts-boneless, skinless, pounded thin
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour-seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Shallots-minced
- ¾ Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ Cup Red Grapes-split in half
- ¼ tsp. Fresh Thyme-chopped finely
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Heat saute pan over medium-high heat. Dredge chicken breasts in the flour, shaking off excess. Add olive oil to pan and add chicken breasts. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, only lightly browning. Remove from pan.
In same pan over medium heat, add the shallots and cook for about 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the the chicken broth and boil down until less than half of the chicken broth remains. Stir in the honey, balsamic vinegar, grapes, and thyme. Season the sauce to taste with salt and black pepper. Return chicken breasts to pan, coating with the sauce gently simmering to re heat. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!