- 2 Apples-peeled, cored, sliced thinly using mandoline
- 2 Cups Salad Greens-any favorite variety, cut into small pieces
- ¼ Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Honey
- ½ Cup Canola Oil
- ½ Cup Pecans Halves-toasted in 400ºf oven for 5 minute
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place the apples and salad greens in a bowl. Reserve.
- Prepare the dressing by placing the vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and canola oil in a bottle with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add enough dressing just to coat the salad ingredients. Toss gently and divide onto salad plates, garnish each with toasted pecans, and serve. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.