- 1 Lb. Baby Potatoes-any favorite variety
- 1 Egg-place in warm water for 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Rice or Cider Vinegar
- 4 Garlic Cloves-peeled, smashed, lightly chopped
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- To Taste Sriracha and Salt and Pepper
- Place the potatoes in an appropriate size pot. Add enough water to cover by 2”. Bring to a gentle simmer. Add enough salt to make it taste like ocean water. Boil gently until tender. Drain. Can reserve warm or reheat upon serving.
- To make dipping sauce, place crack the egg into the bowl of a food processor. Add vinegar and garlic. With the machine running, gradually drizzle in the oil.
- Season to taste with Sriracha and salt and pepper. Serve bowl of dipping sauce alongside the warm salted potatoes. Enjoy!
Please Visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook Page.