This recipe makes six side servings.
- 1 small head of green cabbage, cut in half, cored and chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 2 cups radicchio, chopped
- 2 cups endive, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup favorite Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Get Connecticut local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Connecticut newsletters.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly incorporate.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Mix well then serve.