- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola or olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups salad greens-any favorite variety
- 1/4 cup sweet onion-thinly sliced
- 2 oranges - cut into segments (can use extra juice for dressing)
- 3 hard cooked eggs - peeled, cut into quarters
- To taste salt and black pepper
To prepare dressing, whisk together the vinegar, honey and mustard. While whisking, gradually drizzle in the orange juice and canola oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
When ready to serve the salad, toss the dressing with the salad greens. Divide onto four serving plates and garnish each with an equal amount of the sweet onion, orange segments and hard cooked eggs. Enjoy! Recipe serves four people.
You can visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page here.