- ½ lb. butter, cold
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- Pinch sugar
- Pinch salt
- Ice water as needed
- In bowl of food processor, combine butter, flour sugar and salt. Pulse until it resembles coarse sand.
2. Slowly add ice water until dough comes together in a smooth mass.
3. Wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 2 lbs. roasted squash puree (pumpkin, butternut, acorn, etc.)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons of molasses
- 2 Tablespoons of soybean oil
- 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 eggs
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Roll out dough into a round approx. 8 inch round.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
Serve with maple bacon ice cream!