- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, diced (skin on) 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Taste Of Today
Place the cooked quinoa into a serving bowl. Add the chopped olives, scallions, pepperoncini, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta to the quinoa. Make the dressing by juicing the lemons into a small bowl and whisking together with the extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the quinoa and gently mix together.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.