Ladies get your credit cards and cash ready. And get ready for 11,000 square feet of discount shoe shopping heaven to come to Connecticut.
The Connecticut Post reports the store will be devoted solely to shoes.
“By offering shoes for the entire family, as well as accessories, Westport area shoppers will have a new option to find those designer names for less.” Laura McDowell, a spokeswoman for TJX Companies, Inc., Marshalls’ parent company,told the newspaper.
If thousands of square feet of shoes are not enough of a destination for you, the plaza might be. It has a nail spa, a wine shop, a hair salon, a bank and a restaurant, the Connecticut Post reports.
This will be Marshalls' third stand-alone shoe store.
Start saving and go get a pedicure because there are 10 must-have sandals this spring all under $100, according to Shoe Smitten:
- Steve Madden Women’s Seeri Slingback Thong Sandal: $49.95
- MIA Women’s Hydra Gladiator Thong Sandal: $59.95
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Women’s Champion Chip Peep Toe Platform Pump: $78.95
- BCBGirls - Slim (Ameretto/Multi Ameretto Raw Leather): $98.96
- Nine West Myth – Watermelon: $69.00
- Mia Yasmin - Dark brown: $90.00
- Calvin Klein - Yarah (Black Patent): $84.95
- Restricted Khiara – Fuchsia: $88.95
- Chinese Laundry – Belgium: $88.95
- Jessica Simpson – Delanco (Black Native Soft Top): $88.95