Connecticut Weather

< BACK

53 °

Clear

Hartford, CT

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Hartford, CT
Change Location

53 °

Clear

Clear

Updated 11:02 PM EDT

Feels Like: 53°

Humidity: 89%

Wind: S 3 mph

Dew Point: 50°

Hourly

  • 11PM
    57°
    0%
  • 12AM
    55°
    0%
  • 1AM
    54°
    0%
  • 2AM
    52°
    0%
  • 3AM
    52°
    10%
  • 4AM
    51°
    10%
  • 5AM
    51°
    10%
  • 6AM
    50°
    10%
  • 7AM
    51°
    10%
  • 8AM
    52°
    10%
  • 9AM
    55°
    10%
  • 10AM
    58°
    10%
  • 11AM
    60°
    10%
  • 12PM
    65°
    10%
  • 1PM
    69°
    20%
  • 2PM
    71°
    20%
  • 3PM
    71°
    20%
  • 4PM
    71°
    20%
  • 5PM
    69°
    20%
  • 6PM
    68°
    10%
  • 7PM
    67°
    20%
  • 8PM
    66°
    20%
  • 9PM
    66°
    20%
  • 10PM
    65°
    20%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    53°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy.

    Humidity 53% Wind 7 SSW Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Mon
    Mostly Cloudy
    74°
    60°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy. A few sprinkles.

    Humidity 83% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Tue
    Rain Thunder
    72°
    60°
    +

    What To Expect

    Rain with a few rumbles of thunder. Windy.

    Humidity 93% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 90%

  • Wed
    Showers
    66°
    49°
    +

    What To Expect

    Showers possible.

    Humidity 87% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Thu
    Shower chance
    60°
    45°
    +

    What To Expect

    Shower chance.

    Humidity 65% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 30%

  • Fri
    Partly Cloudy
    63°
    45°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy.

    Humidity 60% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Sat
    Mostly Sunny
    64°
    45°
    +

    What To Expect

    More sun than clouds.

    Humidity 60% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Sun
    Partly Cloudy
    63°
    45°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy.

    Humidity 69% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 10%

  • Mon
    PM Showers
    60°
    43°
    +

    What To Expect

    Shower chance.

    Humidity 70% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 30%

  • Tue
    AM Showers
    60°
    42°
    +

    What To Expect

    A few morning showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

    Humidity 61% Wind 9 SSE Chance of Precipitation 30%

Meteorologist Ryan Hanrahan has the forecast on October22th,2017

Today's Forecast
Full Forecast »