856 PM EST Sat Jan 20 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Connecticut River At Middle Haddam.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:55 PM Saturday the stage was 8.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 7.7 feet
by Monday morning.
* Impact...At 8.0 feet...Flooding is expected in low lying sections
along the Connecticut River from Wethersfield and Glastonbury
downstream through Cromwell, Middletown and Portland. Boating
interests should prepare for a period of swift river flows.
LAT...LON 4164 7269 4164 7258 4129 7225 4126 7239
4141 7251 4156 7270