The men's basketball team released its non-conference schedule on Tuesday and Kevin Ollie's Huskies will play 13 games, including the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament and renewing an old Big East rivalry with Georgetown.
Here's the complete schedule, via the school's website:
UConn 2015-16 Non-Conference Schedule
- Sun., Nov. 1 Tampa (exhibition)
- Sat., Nov. 7 New Haven (exhibition)
- Fri., Nov. 13 Maine
- Tues., Nov. 17 New Hampshire
- Sat., Nov. 21 Furman
- Wed., Nov. 25 at Battle 4 Atlantis
- Thurs., Nov. 26 at Battle 4 Atlantis
- Fri., Nov. 27 at Battle 4 Atlantis
- Wed., Dec. 2 Sacred Heart
- Tues., Dec. 8 vs. Maryland (MSG)
- Sat., Dec. 12 Ohio State
- Sun., Dec. 20 UMass-Lowell
- Wed., Dec. 23 Central Connecticut
- Tues., Dec. 29 at Texas
- Sat., Jan. 23 Georgetown
The Huskies will spend Thanksgiving on Paradise Island, The Bahamas at the Battle 4 Atlantis tourney, and will face Maryland at Madison Square Garden 11 days later. There are also matchups against traditional Division I powerhouses Ohio State, Texas and Georgetown.
The American Athletic Conference schedule will be released later this summer. The Huskies will have home-and-home matchups against UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis, SMU, Temple, Tulane, and Tulsa, and one game each against East Carolina (only at home) and USF (only on the road).