Dozens Taken to Hospital After Hazmat Incident in Bristol

Dozens of people have been taken to local hospitals after they were exposed to carbon monoxide at an office building in Bristol.

Emergency crews responded to 32 Valley St. in Bristol at 11 a.m. on Thursday and 30 to 40 people were taken to hospitals, but no serious injuries are reported.

Employees were evacuated first from the Faneuil call center, then the whole building was evacuated.

The cause of the carbon monoxide issue could be a propane-powered saw used for construction upstairs.

Firefighters are beginning to leave the scene and employees will be allowed to go inside to pick up personal belongings.

Contact Us