Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Herbs
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts - cut in half and blanched
- 3 Garlic Cloves - Minced
- 2 Tbsp Oregano, Thyme and basil
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
Toss the Brussels sprouts and the garlic in the oil and bake in oven at 400 until crispy. Remove and toss in the fresh herbs and then season with salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Squash With Local Sauteed Apple and Mustard Green
- 1 spaghetti squash - cut in half
- 2 apples - medium diced
- 1 bun - mustard greens - chiffonade
Roast squash cut side down until soft. De-seed and remove strands with fork. Saute apples and greens and toss with squash. Season to taste.
Sweet Potato Cakes
- 2 sweet potatoes - roast in oven, peel, then mash
- 3 scallions - minced
- Spice blend - garlic, onion, ginger, cumin - to taste
Adjust consistency with either a nut milk or chickpea flour if too wet or too dry. Then season. Make into patties and pan fry until golden.