Hazmat Crews Respond to Ellington Home

Thursday, Mar 14, 2013  |  Updated 9:03 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Hazmat Crews Respond to Ellington Home

A hazmat situation forced the evacuation of a home in Ellington Thursday evening, according to officials.

Three people, inside the home on Middle Butcher Road, reported feeling sick after a bottle containing a household solvent or cleaner spilled.

According to a next door neighbor, the homeowner collects several antique bottles.

A spokesman from the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection said no one was transported to the hospital and the incident appears to be minor.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out