The Greenwich Polo Club served a meal fit for a prince on Wednesday, including miniature seafood appetizers, beef, pasta and an assortment of deserts.
This is the menu that was prepared.
- Miniature One Bite Lobster Rolls
- Miniature Maryland Crab cakes with lemon caper Aioli
- Composed Caesar Salad Roll
- Crispy Potato Gaufrette with Crème France and Oster Caviar
- Peking Duck and Goat Cheese Spring Rolls with a Red Chili Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Peppered Filet of Beef, Sliced and Served with an Arugula and Shaved Parmesan Salad
- Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi with Shaved Corn, Wild Spring Mushrooms, English Peas and Parmesan Curls
- Trays with plates of assorted desserts.
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brule
- Mixed Berry Trifle
- Individual Lemon Curd Tarts with Mixed Berries
- Chocolate Truffle Brownie Squares