Space Heater Started Fire at Plainville Home: Fire Marshal

A space heater is the likely cause of a fire on Diamond Avenue in Plainville Monday and fire officials said the residents will not be able to return home for a while.

The fire was reported at 6:10 a.m., firefighters saw flames from the first-floor windows and the residents and pets were out of the house when emergency crews arrived. 

The fire marshal said the preliminary investigation indicates that a space heater started the fire.

Contact Us