- 2 pounds Yukon potato – cooked and cubed
- ½ pound chorizo sausage - cubed and cooked in a pan with ½ teaspoon oil until crispy
- 1 bunch scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup capers drained
- Salt and pepper
- Place cubed-cooked potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked chorizo sausage with the oil from the pan.
- Add the chopped scallions, maple syrup, red wine vinegar, and capers. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust with seasonings.