This recipe serves four.
- 20 Shrimp, peeled, de-veined, uncooked
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tsp. lime zest
- 3 Tsp. Chipotle pepper in adobo puree
- ¼ Cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill on high heat.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the vegetable oil and lime zest, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together the chipotle pepper, honey, lime juice and cilantro, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Quickly place the shrimp on the grill.
- Cook for about three minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of the sauce and garnish with a lime wedge and cilantro.