- 2 oz. slipper lobster meat, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 oz. onion, yellow, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 oz. red pepper, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 oz. corn, thawed
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley, fresh minced
- 1/2 each green onions, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 tbsp. Roma tomato, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
Thaw the lobster meat then cut into a 1/4-inch dice and reserve. Cut the onion and red pepper into a 1/4-inch dice and reserve.
Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch sauté pan set on medium-high heat. Add the lobster, onions, pepper, minced garlic and thawed corn and cook for 4 minutes, tossing often. Place it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly.
Add minced parsley, 1/4-inch diced green onions, 1/4-inch diced Roma tomato without seeds, lemon juice, Kosher salt and paprika to the lobster mixture and toss well. Place into a container.