- 4 Oranges-peeled, segments removed without membrane
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier Orange Brandy-optional
- Toss together in bowl,, let marinate 15 minutes, use to top crostinis.
- 20 Ea. French Bread Slices-sliced 1/3” thick
- ½ Cup Melted Butter – 1 stick
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°f. Lay slices of bread out on cookie sheet. Brush both sides with the melted butter. Sprinkle the top of each bread slice with the sugar and cinnamon mix. Bake for about 8 minutes until light golden, slightly crisp.
- 1 Cup Mascarpone or Cream Cheese- soften to room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine ingredients in bowl, and using a rubber scraper, mix gently until smooth.
To Assemble Crostini’s
- Spread or pipe on the cheese mixture onto the baked crostinis. Top with a spoonful of the orange mixture. Place on serving plate and enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.